Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Crafty Things

I teach full time, I am a mama to two wonderful boys, I spend as much time as possible with my friends and family, but in this crazy life of mine I always find time to be crafty. Crafty things make me happy. I lose myself in crafty things and find the time flies by when I am planning projects and being creative. What I love most of all is giving my crafty things to other people. I decided to start a blog where I can post pictures of all my crafty things. if you like any of my crafty things, please feel free to use the ideas to make your own. If you are not a crafty person, please email me and maybe I will be able to make a crafty thing or two for you. I will try to post approximate prices with each crafty post in case you might want me to craft a few custom things up for you. Most of all, I hope you enjoy looking at these crafty things by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment